Please see below for deadline changes.
Preparing for Graduation
Congratulations! If you're visiting this web page you are likely preparing for your big day!
Here are the steps to take as an IMPACT Chandler program participant:
Check Infinite Campus under the ICS and ICS Community Service Tabs:
- Confirm your cumulative GPA is at 3.4 or greater
- Confirm your cumulative attendance is at 95% or greater
- Ensure you have submitted and been credited for 100 hours of Community Service (check the notes)!
Still need to submit hours? Submit a clear, close up picture of your Community Service Activity Form and supporting documentation to us through the IMPACT Scholars page on this website.
Those meeting criteria (as of May 3rd, 2020) are considered IMPACT Chandler Scholars and will receive honorary cords for graduation and an IMPACT Chandler Scholar Certificate. Each school will receive these items for distribution to students. Students awarded scholarships will receive their certificate with their scholarship award.
Students must meet all criteria in order to apply for the competitive IMPACT Chandler Scholarship.
Applying for the IMPACT Scholarship - Due May 3rd (by midnight)
You've checked to make sure you meet all the criteria and now you're ready to apply for the competitive ICS Scholarship.
Due to school closures, we have extended the deadline to submit hours and applications, now due by Sunday, May 3rd by midnight. All information must be submitted online. Applications submitted after midnight mountain standard time on May 3rd will not be accepted.
- Prepare a maximum 1 page, 12 point font, single spaced essay addressing the following question. Include your name in the essay header.
- Complete the application below and upload your essay with the application.
Discuss a community service experience you have had with an organization or individual. What impact did your service have on the community or on those you served?