Ashley Lauren Mitchell Memorial Scholarship
Established by the friends and family of Ashley Lauren Mitchell. Imagine seeing someone so dedicated and talented that it inspired you to pursue your dreams; this someone is just the person that Ashley was. From the tender age of three she pursued her passion for dance and developed many opportunities based on her strive for excellence. Tragically on March 15, 2004 Ashley’s dreams were cut short at the young age of 16, but her spirit lives on continuing to influence the lives of others each and every day. One award of $500 will be given to a student from CHS or HHS.
- 500-750-word essay incorporating:
- Your definition of excellence and how it applies to you and your goals.
- Why you feel you deserve this scholarship in order to achieve success in your field of study.
- How you plan to pursue your dreams.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a field of study in the Performing Arts
- Participation in extra-curricular activities
- Community services (min. 25 hours)
- Leadership qualities
- Financial need