Fulton Elementary PTO & Student Council Scholarship
Established in 2014, with the support of the Fulton Elementary PTO and Student Council. Criteria listed below in order of importance.
One award of $500.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must have attended Fulton Elementary for a minimum of one academic year
- Must have performed community service of a minimum of ten hours (preference will be given to applicants whose community service is conducted at Fulton Elementary School)
- 100-word essay or less (Times New Roman, 12 pt. font) reflecting on the impact that Fulton Elementary School had on you.
- Participation in extra-curricular activities and/or work experience
- Academic honors and achievement
- Leadership qualities
- Displays good citizenship / respectful behavior
- Minimum of one letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or community leader.